Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Woot~dun make me shout BODOH BODOH~!

Weh...arsehole, I dun get a lot from doing PPP lah. Why you care also? Jealous kah? Just because you are Roya*...whooops cannot say afterward kena abduct in the middle of the night. See now want to tiaw your sorry ass also have to tapis here tapis there.

So this is a big problem lah....what if this blog kena gam? So now we have to blog profanity like...toot toot f*&# you mother *$%@. You get what I mean or not? But I think ah it is all in our blood lah. I cannot help it....if I need to curse I curse lah mahai~! See now....once you fucking start than cannot stop wan. But ok lah we all not like standing in a meeting and shouting BODOH BODOH and RACIST RACIST to fellow colleagues.

Maybe we should get into politics.....since they have some form of ilmu kebal when they wan to TIAW other people.

No comments: