Tuesday, July 24, 2007

This is the last draw man !!!

Fuck you man !! you can diss me , you can diss my faggotie wayz but you hell as leave my mutherfucking cooking alone brother !

Leave my cooking outta this shit ass gay post about me loosin my ballz man ! I still got a bag full of cum that would fill up your mud hole man !

Just leave my mutherfucking cooking alone brother ! The Man needs his space when he is cooking man ! Cooking is like making love to the food, theres the foreplay with the ingredients and then theres the stimulation of the cooking them and the climax of eating them foods man.

You cant be disrespecting something as sacred as Ma Cooking brother !

I will spank you silly man , I will bitch slap you so hard you will know who your slick stick daddy is brother.

Now you run along and play nice now you hear ! if you want some loving come on down and let big daddy cook you some milk and cookies yeah !

No comments: