Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Damn I never knew I was the Epitome of the Alpha Male Specimen of my kind woohoo

what an online test returns about guys who were born in the month of September !!

SEPTEMBER* Suave and compromisingMaybe :P

* Careful, cautious and organized
Most terrorist acts are my mastermind :P

* Likes to point out people's mistakes
Oh this is soooooo true :P

* Likes to criticize
Homerun !!! your so rigth haha

* Quiet but able to talk well
hmmm i will check with my doctor on this one...

* Calm and coolhmm
maybe... when my icecream melt only i panic really...

* Kind and sympathetic
yeah man, i only cripple peeps and i dont kill them too..

* Concerned and detailed
yes ! i have an IQ and Observation skills of a peanut !

* Trustworthy, loyal and honest
So true, i only sell peeps out for 100 ringgit and above !

* Does work well
Oh yes, i only take 1 hour to do my work everyday at the office...then i sleep the rest of the day :P

* Sensitive
Yup that is correct, I got a sensitivity of a durian..

* Thinking
Again yes I am a genius peanut

* Good memory
wow how many times do i have to say i got the super brain of a peanut hehe..

* Clever and knowledgeable
yeah i google it !!

* Loves to look for information
google i love you

* Must control oneself when criticizing
nah... criticism makes perfect.. wait that didnt sound right :P

* Able to motivate oneself
true so true I just tell myself she will give me a big fat kiss at the end of the day..

* Understanding
again how understand a peanut can be i am it !

* Secretive
Yeah i only blog the secrets i know on friendsters and no where else

* Loves sports, leisure and traveling
yeah man I got PS1 , PS 2 and Microsoft XBOX 2 !!!

* Hardly shows emotions
yeah I only break down and cry when my icecream melts...

* Tends to bottle up feelings
true true only break doors and windows when my icecream melts

* Choosy especially in relationships
of course lah... it takes me 30 mins to fall in love man thats a lifetime for me alone !!

* Loves wide things
oh yeah baby yeah a wide ass !!

* Systematic
yeah 1 follow by 2 and 3 is followed by 4 man !

Please dont hate me cos I am soo beautiful !!

No comments: