Monday, July 23, 2007

Very big fuss over some Magical 7th book.

All over the news is about Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows book. Good lah at least it's not that annoying compare to that blown up woman Ackhh-laaa-tung-Yaaa Shaa-ri---Boooommm~!
I went and watch the latest Magic boy movie with another Lanjiao~ Wah I tell you ah...so very interesting wan. The fighting scene better than Jedi wan.

Shoot here horse come out...shoot there pretty white light come out. Very interesting. I heard the fat kukijiao had some cooking done. I think he said he cook stew or some tiu like that lah. I saw his blog....he baked bread too but look like the bread got stepped by elephant. He said the bread memang like that wan. Surely very funny looking bread. If it is in dark brown it will look like shit. Hahahaha~!!!

No comments: