Thursday, August 2, 2007

Yay~!!! Boss boh liaaw~!!

Wooohooo~!!! Both bosses has left for Taiwan~!!! No more hawking over my bloody shoulder. Today lunch we all go the Curve for our monthly Manhattan Fish Market fix and went to the new Donut shop. I forgot the name lah....If I remember I put it here. If not I have to go take picture and paste it here so if I forget what is the name I can come here.

The donut damn good lah. Half dozen is RM9.50. So light...does not feel so fattening...not like Dunkin Donut. The donut there you can eat and eat and eat summore. Maybe this weekend go again and tar pau home. Nimamok eat like tomorrow is his last day on earth. almost half of the bill is his and there was 4 of us.

He also just learned how satisfying it is to say ChiiiiiByyeee~! Hahahah~! Very funny one. So now if anything he don't like he would go on saying Cheeebyeee~!!!

No comments: