Monday, August 6, 2007

My noose bleed till the Yellow River of China...

Wah Liao eh... I cannot believe my luck last weekend. Not only I get to cook for 2 ladies whom i find very attractive but at the same time they wanted me to instruct them in the air of swimming man !! I tot I must have died and gone to heaven hehehee.

I tot I could not be any luckier but OH MY FUCKING GOD !!! the prettier of the 2 gurls was wearing BI KI NI !!!!!!!!!

I was telling myself , Nimamok you lucky mutha fucker !! you better be a gentlemen and fucking dont stare at gurls body too much !!! must teach properly !!!! must not touch wrong parts of their sweet sweet body without permission !!!

I tell you now why everyone want to be instructor for water sports hehehe okie lah I will leave the X rated scene behind me and be good la :P

No comments: